Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July Party ~ Challenge #10

OWH was again having a virtual card party over the 4th of July weekend ~ I would have liked to have been able to play as it was going on, but other commitments prevented it. So, no, that is not a typo in the title - I started with challenge #10 which was Sandy's . Since I was given these images, all I had to do was pick out some paper and ribbon. Having said that, it still took forever for them to come together. As when I scrapbook, I have to got thru everything to pick out what I wanna use. Since I'm not organized yet (I say yet, because one day it will happen, right???) it can take some time, but then I will also over think my choices. I didn't like any of the purple ribbon that I had (which wasn't much), but as I looked closer at the back ground paper it was really more blue, so the brown ribbon actually looked the best, so that one didn't get a sentiment.





I am going to my LLS on Friday to crop, so I am hoping to work on some of the other challenges ~ i have started pulling things together, so hopefully I will be organized and ready to work... LOL {{fingers crossed}}

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine, I hope this message gets to you as we didn't exchange emails before we left. Either way, thank you for joining my blog and as a token of my appreciation I would like to give you the card from the week that you joined and met coincidentally!
    http://thecreativeexpressstopshere.blogspot.ca/2013/01/im-just-girl.html
    Email me at svdow@hotmail.com with you mailing address and I will get that out to you asap.
    It was very nice to meet you and I look forward to hanging out again. Thanks, Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete